Blue and White African Bowl
Handwoven in Rwanda, the sunburst pattern on these baskets is known as the “hope” design. Reflected on the Rwandan flag, this sunburst images stands for the county’s collective hope for a new dawn and brighter future. This design means a lot to the weavers we partner with, as each basket they sell increases their chances for a better life.
Style it on a shelf for additional storage or add it to your coffee table for a globally inspired feel. This small bowl is just the right size for a fruit bowl, keys, or wall hanging.
- Approximately 6” D x 2” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with food
Free Shipping within the Continental US.